The ICSE Academy will take place on August 28 and will consist of several practical workshops that will provide the attendees with the tools, methods and frameworks that will enable the embedding of sustainability into the DNA of a nascent company, as a lens for innovation and a source of competitive advantage.
The following eight Academy Workshops are being planned, but only four can be selected by each participant. Each workshop will last for about 1.5 hours, with two offered in the morning and two in the afternoon.
- Sustainability Advantage – The Business Case for Sustainability
- Impact Investing – How to Pitch with a Purpose
- Biomimicry Design – the Natural Competitive Edge
- Flourishing Business Model Canvass – Sustainable by Design
- Thriving Teams – Organizing Startups for Long-term Impact
To Be Confirmed*:
- Circular Economy – The Ultimate in Resource Productivity
- Entrepreneurial Potential & Opportunities in Africa – Doing Well While Doing Good
- Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0 – Emerging Sustainable Technologies
*Disclaimer: Some of these tentative workshops are subject to change based on the workshop leaders availability. Please sign up for our newsletter and check back often to stay up to date on the workshop offering and the overall conference program