The conference will be held at Concordia University, located in the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Montréal, Quebec, one of Canada’s most innovative and diverse, comprehensive universities.
Concordia is home to the District 3 Innovation Centre, an innovation hub uniting the Montréal ecosystem for innovators and entrepreneurs to move from idea to impact with confidence.
- Creativity and innovation are the soul of this beautiful city, where modernity and more than 375 years of history live side by side.
- Social innovation, impact investing and AI thrive together in this inclusive, inspiring and eco-friendly city.
- The proud host of the historical 1987 Montreal Protocols that led to the successful international treaty on the phased elimination of the ozone depleting substances.
- Montréal is a cultural metropolis that moves to the rhythm of its joyful festivals and exciting museums all year round.
- It’s a culinary capital that will please the palate of any foodie or fine dining connoisseur. It’s also a city of technology that shines on the international stage, particularly in the fields of digital arts and design.
- Open and inclusive, Montréal is as charming as its friendly inhabitants. Let your senses guide you through the diverse and colourful patchwork of its neighborhoods, from the St. Lawrence River to the majestic Mount Royal.
- Experience the festive atmosphere of its outdoor shows, sporting events, and fabulous nightlife.
- With more than 30 regular partner airlines, Montréal-Trudeau airport offers more than 146 non-stop destinations like Reykjavik, Tunis, Panama and Beijing. Montréal-Trudeau is also your direct link to Doha, Amsterdam, Shanghai and, as of June 2018, Tokyo and Bucharest!
Where to StayICSE 2019 has partnered with Stay22 to provide you with all available accommodations at the lowest price online. This pricing is equal to or better than what you will find on any discount travel or hotel website. Book directly from the map below to find the perfect place that suits your style and budget.