Abstract submissions are now closed.
Upon acceptance of your abstract, you will be required to submit a short paper of no longer than 5 pages in order to be eligible to present at the conference. The paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings. To submit your long paper, please log into the submission and registration portal. Click onto the link “Your Submissions” and select the link for Short Paper. Submission deadline is July 31, 2019.
You may chose to have your paper assigned to one or two different tracks. However, the Scientific Committee members reserve the right to assign your paper to a different track, should neither one of your chosen tracks attract more than 10 submissions.
- Sustainable energy
- Circular economy
- Environmental regulations, policies and certifications
- Design for sustainability
- Sustainability-through-service innovation
- Artificial intelligence and Smart Systems
- Sharing economy
- Smart cities
- Managing for Sustainability
- Women entrepreneurship
- Sustainable organizational leadership
- Supply-chain and sustainability
- Low-carbon economy
- Impact investing
- Indigenous entrepreneurship in emerging markets
- Digitally-enabled sustainable business models
- Academic-industry partnerships towards the UN’s SGDs
- Other emerging and enabling concepts with a sustainability focus