Our pitch competition brings together the world’s early stage start-ups and students to pitch their innovative solution, idea or technology to a captive audience of industry professionals and potential investors. Participants will also get the opportunity to receive valuable feedback, network and build new relationships with key stakeholders.
Prizes to the top 3 winning teams!
PLUS – all winning teams will receive support from consultants from PwC’s Sustainability and Climate Change practice for a three-month period
AND – one representative from each time will receive free registration to the next ICSE Conference
Who can participate?
- A mix of students, budding entrepreneurs and seed stage start-ups.
How to apply:
- Submit a two-page executive summary describing the start-up opportunity which includes a description of how environmental and/or social sustainability is embedded as a lens for innovation. Download the template here
Accepted submissions will be invited to pitch at the first round of competition on August 28. Participants must be registered for the conference.
APPLICATION DEADLINE AUGUST 18, 2019
Preliminary Round | 5:15 PM – 6:15 PM | Aug 28, 2019
- Participants will have six minutes to pitch their project to a committee of expert judges, followed by a two-minute Q&A
- Semi-finalists will be announced in the evening on August 28 and will take part in the final round on August 29
Final Round | 4:20 PM – 5:20 PM | Aug 29, 2019
- Each team will make a five-minute pitch to a committee of expert judges and ICSE participants
- The top three teams will be selected and the winners will be announced in the Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony following the competition
Final Winner Announcement | 7:30 PM | Aug 29, 2019 – Awards Reception in Old Montreal
- The top three winners will be announced