All submissions must be made through the submission and registration portal. Please note that the assessment of your submission will be solely based on your Abstract. A strict limit of 250 words is enforced for each submission. We recommend that you do a word count on your word processing application and then copy and paste the abstract into our template.
The abstract submission deadline has been extended till June 16 and notification of acceptance will be made by June 25, 2019. Upon acceptance of your abstract, you will be required to submit a short paper of no longer than 5 pages in order to be eligible to present at the conference. The paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
You may chose to have your paper assigned to one or two different tracks. However, the Scientific Committee members reserve the right to assign your paper to a different track, should neither one of your chosen tracks attract more than 10 submissions.
- Sustainable energy
- Circular economy
- Environmental regulations, policies and certifications
- Design for sustainability
- Sustainability-through-service innovation
- Artificial intelligence and Smart Systems
- Sharing economy
- Smart cities
- Managing for Sustainability
- Women entrepreneurship
- Sustainable organizational leadership
- Supply-chain and sustainability
- Low-carbon economy
- Impact investing
- Indigenous entrepreneurship in emerging markets
- Digitally-enabled sustainable business models
- Academic-industry partnerships towards the UN’s SGDs
- Other emerging and enabling concepts with a sustainability focus